Monday, March 7, 2011

Rough day off...

Today was my day off and I had a lot of plans to clean house, laundry, dishes etc... I also wanted to bring in my winter stuff from outside and put all my snowman stuff inside away. Well my sweet pup kinda ruined my plans for the day. Ande got up super early this morning for work and Bella was awake so he took her outside and brought her back in and gave her this favorite toy/treat to play with




So he left and Bella was happily playing with her treat. I got up around 8AM and was horrified at what I found!!! Bella had twisted the bone apart and, you see that little brush part that is for her teeth?? She not only ate the rawhide part she was supposed to eat but, she had chewed up the PLASTIC parts with the bristles!! I freaked out and called Ande bawling....all I could think about was that there would be no way she could pass those things and we were headed to the vet for surgery =(  Well she had other ideas. Lets just say I was cleaning up pet vomit ALL. DAY. LONG. As sick as this sounds I was happy to be cleaning it up and finding all the little plastic pieces because that meant that they were out of her. I even saved them to make sure each piece was accounted for. She is fine now and back to her normal hungry self. Thank God! I really can't believe she was smart enough to untwist that bone and get the pieces off...crazy. That toy is now in the trash, never to be chewed on again. I still managed to get a ton of cleaning done too. My carpet got a nice, deep scrubbing too! Well that is about all of the excitement for today. I am ready to relax and watch one of my favorite shows



I just love Bethenny! She is so funny and has so many good one liners. What would I do without the Bravo channel? It's the only channel I ever watch anymore =)

1 comment:

  1. Our Emma will eat ANYTHING! We use to freak but not anymore!

    ReplyDelete