Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ande's 31st Birthday!

Yesterday we celebrated Ande's birthday with a small dinner at his Mom and Dad's. He didn't want anything big or fancy just some good ole authentic Mexican food from his momma =) I was fine with that. Anyone who knows me knows I hate to cook(but love to bake...weird I know). I got him a pair of autographed Muhammad Ali boxing gloves. Ande is very into boxing and our whole garage is covered in Ali posters. He also has his heavy bag out there and as soon as it is warm I know he will be out there taking his frustrations out on it! Needless to say he loved the gloves. Our nephew David had spent the night at his grandparents house so he was there too. He and Ande had a fun time trying out the gloves on each other..nicely though =)



I ran to the party store after work to grab some wrapping paper and as I walked in I saw a basketball display with NBA themed plates/napkins/balloons etc... They even had the Boston Celtics. Soooo knowing how much Ande loves them I had to buy the napkins and some small desert plates and even some Rajon Rondo balloons! I shoved everything in the trunk and told him that when we got to his mom's he had to go directly to the basement to play some ping pong with David. So he did and his mom and I got everything ready to go.


                                                              YUMMY!!!

                                                             Make a wish.....
                                                            31 already?????
                                                     

Today is his actual birthday so we just spent the day relaxing and hanging out with our pup. She is so sweet she wanted to snuggle up on the couch so she dragged out a few blankets and brought them to me....it was so funny. I swear she is part human sometimes! She then plopped down and took a nice loong Sunday nap. She is getting so big we have to recline that side of the couch. She almost looks like she is watching the TV when she lays like this =)
  Well I am off tomorrow and Ande is off the rest of the week for vacation. Who knows what we will get into. I am just looking forward to spending the evenings with him when I get off work. Hope you all have a great week.
P.S Happy Birthday Jenn!!! Love you girl!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Love the blog, but I won't sign in, I prefer to do my stalking secret squirrel style. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete