Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Blog...

Well here is my first post on the new blog. I am not very good with the computer and it was turning into such a pain changing the old blog. So....I created a new one. The name is almost exactly the same but I wanted a fresh start. I am seriously considering getting rid of my Facebook account. At least this way I could still be in contact with my "real' friends and family. I am going to leave it open and public but I am not going to broadcast the new address. I will send it to those who have asked in private message. I just ask that you would please sign in as a follower. That way I know is stalking me ha! I will try to be much better at blogging this time around. I have seen websites that turn your blog into a scrapbook. I love that idea since I used to scrapbook like crazy but don't seem to have the time anymore. More than anything this will be my own personal journal and record of my (our) life. So welcome but remember, this is my blog so I can say and post whatever I want!! Well that is all for tonight....I am going to join these two loves on the couch and snuggle up for the night =) 

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more about your life with Ande and doggie. Enjoy that great couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging! I totally feel the same way about letting go of facebook but it seems so hard to do. However, there are many days that are ruined by the postings! I look forward to following your blog ... is okay if you have stalkers :) we have around 20 followers and the blog is check well over 600 times a month .. this past month the stats were at over 800 times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys =)Glad you can come along for the ride I call life! I totally agree Belinda about Facebook. It is hard to let go of but, it mostly causes me hurt.I also agree that sometimes I let some of the postings ruin my day. I need to stop that and stop letting people steal my joy HA!

    ReplyDelete