Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day Off!

I have the day off today and I am taking advantage of it. Soon it will be spring/summer time and I will be soooo busy at work. I am excited about it actually. I love summer and it is my favorite time at work too. Today is also Ande's first day of vacation. He had to use up 8 days by the end of February or he was going to lose them. I wish I could say we were going on some wonderful vacation but we are not =(
I will enjoy having him at home at night but I just know he will drive himself crazy. He is a workaholic and does not relax well. I am sure he will be out helping his Dad or my Grandma and Grandpa with any projects they need done. While I wish sometimes he would just relax and take some time for himself, I love the fact that he is a hard worker.
This morning I woke up to some noise out in the living room. I went out to see what was going on and this is what I found....playtime at the Estrada house.....at 7am! Bella and Ande both get up super early and she always wants to play as soon as she wakes up. She looks kinda mean in these pictures but I promise she is not and Ande was laughing hysterically as she was "attacking" him =)



I can't believe how big she is getting! I was looking back through some old pictures of her when she was just a tiny puppy....soooo cute! I took a few more pictures of her this morning when she was lounging on "her" couch. She is such a good dog and we just love her to pieces!




Well I guess that is about all for today. I am making Fajitas for dinner and I feel the need for a nap coming on. I just love days off! Have a great day/evening everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment